Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2016

Excellent Experience with Dr Steve Seah (Steve Seah Eye Centre)

I just turned 35. Experiencing farsightedness is no longer foreign to me. I was diagnosed with hyperopia when I was 15 years old. For almost 20 years of wearing eyeglasses, I have already experienced several pains related to eyesight problems such as blurry vision, headaches, burning sensation around my eyes, etc.
Annual trips to the optometrist became normal to me until these past few years when I already felt that my family history of glaucoma is taking its toll on me. I did several research about glaucoma and I found out that women tends to have higher risk of getting glaucoma than men. I was both scared and determined to know if I have glaucoma because if I do have it, I want it to be at least controlled.
My online research brought me to the site of Dr. Steve Seah. I made several phone inquiries firsts before heading to his clinic. The phone inquiries are short but worthwhile. Being considered as an expert in treating glaucoma, it’s quite a challenge for me to get into Dr. Seah’s schedule. Until finally, I got to meet him and he did several tests on me.
The doctor is truly a pro in his field. He was very professional and informative pre, during and post procedure. He made sure that I am aware of the risks of the procedure and briefed me with the preparation. During the procedure, I felt his genuine care for his patients because I felt little to no pain at all. The post procedure is nothing short of professional, too, as he made sure that I am aware that I can call his clinic anytime I felt any discomfort. Fortunately, I felt none.

A trip to Dr. Seah not only helped me with controlling glaucoma but also provided relief for my farsightedness. I’m glad that Dr. Seah provided professional treatment for my vision problems but I’m mostly glad that he gave me peace of mind.

1 komento: